Do you love pets as much as we do?
Do you write blog posts that resonate with a community of pet lovers?
Are you looking for ways to reach additional pet owners/lovers?
Consider becoming a Guest Blogger on We Are Pet Nation!
We are carefully selecting a handful of “qualified and passionate “Guest Bloggers’ for We Are Pet Nation. We would love for you to consider sharing your knowledge and wisdom with our community.
How would you benefit from becoming a guest blogger?
- Reach new audience
- Build your brand social equity
- Build traffic back to your site
- Enhance your visibility
Are there any rules and limitations?
- The author should provide unique content (no re-publishing);
- We Are Pet Nation should not edit the author’s article without discussing the edits with the author (except for minor Grammar mistakes) – however the blog posts should be well written – with proper grammar and syntax.
- The Blog Post should be a minimum of 250 words to a maximum of 750 words in length with at least one image for greater engagement and enhanced reading experience.
For consideration, please submit the following information:
- Your mini bio with a link to your blog and please include the links to your most recent blog posts (minimum of 3)
- Social Media Properties: Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Profile and Twitter account (if you have) – nice but not required
- Highlight Your Area(s) Passion/Expertise – what you would like to write about.
In return for visibility and reach to our audience, we ask that your reciprocate in one of the following ways:
- Add We Are Pet Nation to your Blog Roll
- We Are Pet Nation to become a Guest Blogger on Your Site
- Sharing our Pet of the Day on Your Facebook Fan Page